small world

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: small world
From: "D. E. Adin" <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:52:46 -0700
Hi kids,
Went down to my neighbor's tonite to relate a recent ride in a twin turbo
Pantera (yes,  it did ) and offered him a ride to Denver to pick up his
Ferrari and check out the Shelby museum in Boulder. . .  subject got around
to racing (neighbor Ron's last foray into racing was AC Bristols BEFORE
vintage became popular - dealt w/ Mr. Shelby and has been around a while) so
I was relating the quirkiness of the internet and how a conversational
thread went from boring a 260 to Doane out qualifying Cobra's . . . when
Ron's wife says "Didn't we used to know a Spencer that raced a british
cars?"  Ron: "No that was Lew Spencer, he raced Morgans and Cobra's - Doane
had that fast little Tiger!"

Its a small world, let's collect these stories!!!!

now back to ice dancing . . . .

David
Red Mixmaster (Ford V8, no waiting)

D. E. Adin, Photographer