Re: Tiger Brake Upgrades

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger Brake Upgrades
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:33:50 -0700
Rob is right. If you mount something to the outside hub flange, and then bolt
the
wheel to the outside of that, then the wheel has indeed moved outboard. In my
upcoming (for about a year and a half now) vented disc brake conversion, I'm
making
aluminum hats that bolt to the inside of the hub, just like the stock discs. The
hats will have a Z shape to space the discs as far outboard as possible.

Theo