Re: Windshield wedges

To: John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield wedges
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 08:48:25 -0500
John, make you life easy.  Rick at SS has an adjustable special nut that
does a much better job of adjusting the angle of the windshield than
those old wedges.

It's easy to adjust, and readjust, if you have to, using the special
nut, and cost about $18.

Those old wedges compress over time, and may give you the wrong angle
for the windshield.

Larry