The key of the matter

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: The key of the matter
From: "Larry Wright" <LWright@impactofficepro.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:15:53 -0500
Dr. Moonstone wrote:
>P.S. Just to make this fun...I have a bag of original factory Rootes key
>blanks (uncut) for both lock (ignition and doors/trunk)

        Wow. I was told these were unavailable anywhere. I got all new
cylinders and generic keys from Tom Earhart a few years back, all work fine,
and the old ones (original key? I doubt it) dumped into one of the many boxes
of old Sunbeam parts I've accrued -- why would I keep them? I have enough
non-Rootes part on the car not to worry too much about losing concours points
over the keys, I guess. My owner's manual is repro, no clue on the Monroeny
label, etc., and the car was 27 years old when I got it.

Larry Wright
"I can't get no-- Satis-traction"

        P.S.: I seem to have misplaced the old message with
subscribe/unsubscribe instructions; if anyone knows where they are posted, I
need a set of those instructions.