Original Tiger Bits

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Original Tiger Bits
From: Bob Burruss <burruss@resgen.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 09:06:39 -0600
With my admittedly not-too-original car, I do have a few original bits.
The original
keys are there, also a set of installation instructions for the factory
clock (probably
dealer installed).  Lastly, and perhaps unusual, there is an original
shipping invoice
for two BRG tigers (one of them mine) for transport across the pond on
the
S.S. Silver Sea.

--Bob Burruss
382000782