Re: Proto For Sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Proto For Sale
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:29:54 -0800
Hmmm. I saw that car (the prototype) when I stumbled upon Tigers United in
Eureka back in 1997 while I was on vacation. I took a number of "before'
pictures.
  Also of interest is the Tiger that was declared "bogus" a while back at
"Cars with Class" in Santa Monica is still listed on Hemmings a few cars
down. Apparently "they" (who ever they are) never followed through when they
told someone on the list it would be relisted as a conversion!!!
Tom Witt B9470101