RE: Cooling

To: Mark Meswarb <meswarb@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Cooling
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:09:03 -0600
Mark,
The pieces will be stored in computer to be cut out when required. I can not
speak for Paul but if I read him right he will probably sell the piece as he
will first ensure that the prototype fits and then make final tweaking then
produce a bunch for those that want them. I will talk to Paul Friday about
it and clarify what he wants to do.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager