Cooling

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cooling
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:02:39 -0600
Listers,
I have just finished the lower air scraper designed to use 1990's technology
to hopefully cure the cooling difficulties of the Tiger. Paul Parretti has
graciously fabbed the piece up from a templete I made for my car with his
VERY sophisticated cutting equipment (He indicated that he could only cut it
within .006 thousands of an inch. I will be picking it up on Friday and hope
to have it fitted by the weekend once it is black. It should look like the
bibs that hang down from 88-93 Mustangs.
Paul also has made very nice aluminum block off plates for the Rad support
that have knockouts for the horns.
At speed my car used to have the hood straining to open and I am hoping this
little modification is the "holy grail" of cooling for the Tigers.
I tried to communicate this via email before but it was too difficult to
explain. It is really easy to see in the email. If anyone is interested I
will be taking pictures again of the project.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings