Re: Apology

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Apology
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:27:16 -0800
Hi, Tom:
Thanks for the support!
What I realized in all this is that I've gotten so used to getting
information through the list just by asking that I DON'T think about
whether it's copyrighted. So it was good that I got reminded to "stay
aware" as it were.
It does bother me that the CAT shop notes are copyrighted, since they're
made up of information volunteered by members of CAT over the last 30
years, but they are, so I'll respect that.  And since several somebodies
at CAT went to a LOT of trouble organizing the material,  maybe a
copyright on their labor does make sense. I never did find a copyright
on the Tiger Tales newsletter--doesn't mean it's not there, just that I
didn't find it :-).
On the positive side, I appreciate the Tigers United website all the
more--the tech articles are freely available to anyone who "points and
clicks."  For me, that's what having access to the web is all about.

And I'm probably overly sensitive to the whole issue at this point.

Thanks again for the support :)

Regards

David