Interior minutua question

To: "Tiger List \(Tiger List\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Interior minutua question
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:20:38 -0800
One of the soft top hinge screws is visible (I think) just below the "B"
post finisher when the doors are closed.  This screw is at the top of
the thin triangular shaped panel that covers the forward face of the "B"
post area.  How does the head of this screw appear with respect to the
triangular panel?  Is there a washer behind the screw head but on top of
the panel?  Is the screw recessed into the panel?

Frank

PS, there may actually be 4 top hinge screws visible with the doors
closed, two on each side.  I'm asking about the two bottom most hinge
screws.

PPS, Images of the area in question would be greatly appreciated.  I'd
also be very grateful for images in general of the top of the "B"-Post
treatment, upholstery detail, "B"-Post cap mounting screws, small boot
doors front pivot mounting, etc.