Thanks to all!

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks to all!
From: "D. E. Adin" <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:11:10 -0700
Hi kids,

Made the trip to Denver for a Tiger get together on Saturday.

Friday afternoon stopped in Castle Rock to meet Ron (new to Colorado) and we
went down to Dennis Quella's shop for a quick tour and some bench racing
(no, I didn't win . . . ).

Saturday morning we met at Ken Tisdale's house - total count for the day 3
Tigers and 5 Panteras -  to start the day's fun.  Ken and I had a cup of
go-juice (coffee?) in the drive way while we heard Ford V8's converging from
all over Denver.  Ken was heard to say, "Gather round, all my children!"

We toured the Shelby Museum in Boulder, Thomas Vintage Racing and a private
collection (F1 cars!!!).

Some spirited driving was enjoyed in between stops and a great BBQ lunch
topped off the day.

My thanks to all who welcomed me to the group (my first time to meet all the
folks) and were so friendly and accomodating (seat test!).

David (Durango)
D. E. Adin, Photographer
adin@frontier.net
www.frontier.net/~adin