Re: re-starting resto, help?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: re-starting resto, help?
From: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 20:36:17 +0000
On the subject if thermal coatings. I bought some black satin coating from
Techline coatings and put it on my headers. I used it as it ddoes not
require baking in your oven and the consequential sleeping on the couch.It's
supposed to bake itself while the engine runs for around an hour. It was
$40. They also sell the cermachrome but you have to bake it and sleep on the
couch. The cermachrome is only $20 compared to $250 to have it applied. You
also have to have a sand blaster to prep them properly. I haven't run my car
yet so I don't know how this stuff performs.
             Brent Edinger, B9471023