Sandblasters and Cabinet Blasters

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Sandblasters and Cabinet Blasters
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:42:29 -0600
Hi Listers,

I am thinking of purchasing a small home shop sand blaster and a small Cabinet
blaster. Will admit I do not know much about them or the companies that make
them. So far I've looked at small pressure blasters and syphon blasters.
Everything I have looked at seems to run between $70 and $300. My compressor
is 6 HP rated at 8.6/6.4 scfm at 40/90 psi with max psi at 150. Was planning
on using the sandblaster for stripping the body and larger parts while using
the benchtop cabinet blaster for smaller parts. Anyone out there with any
experience in using the home shop type blasters? Would like to read what
others have to say before I decide to go this route. Thanks. Hope to read tons
of good results from everyone.

Dan