Timing Cover

To: BRichard@czn.com
Subject: Timing Cover
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:44:55 -0400
Bruce,
The timing cover reproductions that I saw did not work as they were too
thing as compared to the original 260 cover. I have a repaired spare that
you are welcome to for a nominal amount. My car is VIN B382000680 and was a
crossover car. I was told by the Mustang guys they are hard to find as they
are the Hi-Po 289 cover as it does not have provision for the Oil Fill Tube
but has the Drivers side Timing Mark and the front dipstick tube. Let me
know If I can help. The picture I sent is of the cover that is my Spare.

 <<65 Timing Cover1.jpg>>

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
OFF: (949) 305-5393
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 65
Timing Cover1.jpg]