Dipping or blasting

To: deiland1@elp.rr.com
Subject: Dipping or blasting
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:42:35 -0400
Dan,
Be sure that you have whoever does your car use a self etching and
non-sanding type of "primer" to facilitate recoating without have to sand
every square inch of your car again. If you are interested in a Sikkens
system approach I can certainly give you the heads up. I just last month saw
a car in Dale Akezewski's shop primed by someone other than them and now the
car is along the way in the restoration process and the owner is faced with
having to MANUALLY sand all of the primer off inside and out as it is coming
of in sheets. Whatever you do you are building quality from the ground coat
up SO DON"T CHEAP OUT!!!! A "lifetime warranty" is worth every penny.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings