Re: Questions on wheels

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Questions on wheels
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 15:09:47 -0700
I have heard the statement on this list a number of times that 13" tires are
not available and in the case of this reply "the only 13" tires you can get
are DOT race tires (Kumho, Hoosier, BF Goodrich ".
  I have a set of 13" Cosmic wheels. Is there no chance of finding say 195
or 205 - 60 13's for these wheels? What about in 70 series? Just what is the
availability of 13" tires. I will be not looking for killer street tires (or
to autocross in), just something that will be acceptable to the somewhat
budget minded (when I get my car done of course).  Tom Witt B9470101