Re: registry

To: "TM" <strombecker@shaw.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: registry
From: "Jerold VanderPool" <jrv309@inreach.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:15:41 -0700
It would indeed be nice to have the registry on the internet.  Having all
the information on Tigers United would be a good place to start.  Steve,
sorry to dump this on you, but your page is the only major information
center for Tigers available for the internet user.  Thank you and keep up
the good work.  Jerry and Marlene in Cambria.