Exhaust system available

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust system available
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 23:44:31 EDT
If any Tiger owners are interested, I've decided to sell the exhaust system
that I removed from our Tiger when I had the car restored.( I changed to the
original cast iron exhaust manifolds ) The system consists of: Headers with
1-1/2" OD runners, 1-3/4" OD exhaust pipes, mufflers, 1-5/8" OD tail pipes
with hanger brackets attached. The exhaust pipes / muffler / tail pipes are
all one piece (per side). The system is in excellent condition with just
normal surface rust. I don't know what make the system is, but I know the
headers fit because the system was on our car when it was purchased in
Florida. Were the original pipes / muffler one piece? Were any after-market
systems one piece?.....If so how were they shipped? Because of the length of
the pipes / muffler I can't ship them. I will sell them for the best offer
over $100. I'm located in the western New York area.

                   Bob Lerch
                   B382001828LRXFE