RE: Regarding 5 Speed trans articles at TU

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Regarding 5 Speed trans articles at TU
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 18:44:29 -0700
Tom,

I am sure you have seen it, but there is a good article on Tigers United by
Dan Walters about adapting the T-5 to fit the Tiger, WITHOUT cutting the
tunnel if I recall correctly.  The problem here is locating the correct tail
shaft.  This won't help much with question #1, but might help with #2.

Regards,

AC