FW: LAT-9's

Subject: FW: LAT-9's
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:36:29 -0400
Fellow LAT 9 brother.
A good machinist friend of mine convinced me to let him restore 1 wheel.
He's gonna weld up any gouges, bead blast, paint the pies black, clean up
entire rim on lathe, then clear coat it. Believe me I'm nervous but this guy
did my F4B and I was very happy with his work. He said it will cost around
$200.00 a wheel which is high but you get what you pay for. Luckily I have 2
sets and I gave him the worst one. Anyone out there have any comment about
this procedure especially the clear coat? If you would like to find how all
this shakes out let me know.

ANT 66 MK1A
B382001859LRXFE

After thought. I joined the stealth list last week. Boy do I have a story
for you guys!!!!! Just too tired to type it now. And yes my Tiger is dead in
the middle of it!!