FW: FW: LAT-9's

Subject: FW: FW: LAT-9's
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:03:14 -0400
Curtis,
Here's the scoop. And sorry to bomb the list but this really pissed me
off!!!!!!!!!!!! I purchased a 93 Stealth R/T TT. 6 days later the
transmission broke. $4000.00 bill. Frantic I looked for the kind of help I
receive on the Tiger mailing list. I found a Stealth mailing list so I
decided to check it out. First they wouldn't sign me up because I have an
unlisted number. They said I wasn't a real person. I   had to scan my phone
bill to get on the list. What bullsh*t. Then I had the opportunity to ask
the list what the deal was, referencing my 66 Tiger as being abused but not
breaking and that's why I bought a Stealth to take the heat off my antique.
They wrote back that I should never compare my POS Tiger to a Stealth. They
said I would insult the listeners unless I  referenced a Porche or a
Ferarri,  more of the Stealth's caliber. I think we all know what POS stands
for and f*ck them!!!!!!! I want to thank every one on this list for all the
help you have giving me. Even though It does get testy once in a while the
Tiger community seems to be some of the best bunch of folks I've been
exposed too. Sorry to whine but I need to let every one know that a Stealth
is not on our level. The Tiger has more character and is more unique than
any POS stealth!!!!!!!! By the way, for sale Dodge Stealth. LOL.

Regards,

ANT 66 MK1A
B382001859LRXFE