Re: Calif or Bust

To: Jim Boynton <jimboynton@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Calif or Bust
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 19:57:18 -0700
Jim:
If you can time your trip to be in Mammoth on June 28,29 and 30, you'll
get to see lots of Tigers--and hopefully other Rootesmobiles.  I'm not
going to be able to make it this year, but I was at the one at Big Bear
a couple of years back and it was really great.  Good people and cool
cars.

If you're getting to San Diego, I can recommend a visit to Smitty's
Sunbeam here.  Lots to see, and various used parts to salivate over and
perhaps purchase.  His phone is (619) 233-7937.  No answering machine,
so call well in advance. If you can make it to S-D, let me know.  I'd
like to meet you.

Regards

David Sosna
'66 Tiguar