Re: Tiger Antenna

To: tigerv8@shaw.ca, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Antenna
From: "Clifford A. Costa" <cc49@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 19:22:26 -0400
I have used one of the hidden antenna, could even have been the Dakota one.
If you try and hide it you are also shielding it from the radio signal.  The
instructions recommend that you attach it to the windshield, I have it
sitting on the shelve behind the seats.  In my opinion it doesn't work worth
a *hit.  Good things have been said of them, but I can not confirm anything
good.  My advice would be to stay away from them.

Good Luck,
Cliff