Re: Tiger Antenna

To: tigerv8@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: Tiger Antenna
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 21:01:54 -0400
For your consideration:

At the place I use to work, a fellow had a lovely fully restored A-H
3000.  Apparently he didn't have the heart to drill a hole in his
perfect paint job, so he was using a bumper mount antenna on the rear.
It looked like a purchased piece, rather than something cobbled up. It
was clamped the the arm that holds the rear bumper (There's quite a gap
there) There were 2000+ people on the site, plus he was in a different
building, so I never managed to track him down and get the details.

My Tiger has no radio, and I doubt I'll ever put one in.  But if I did,
I think that this is the way I would do it.  It would be easy to fab a
little bracket to come up betweent he bumper and the body...

Stu Brennan