RE: Fulcrum point

To: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>, <Veeseeoso@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Fulcrum point
From: Curtis Fisher <Curtis.Fisher@trw.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 19:08:28 -0700
When I changed my transmission to the Tremec, I installed the
Centerforce and McLeod hydraulic throwout bearing.  They highly insisted
and provided a Wildwood Master cylinder.
Wouldn't fit.  The clutch master has only 4 1/2 inches from the support
to the wheel inner fender.  The Wildwood was almost 6 inches long.  I
ended up using the original clutch master and it has operated easily and
flawlessly in this set up.  The extra benefit was eliminating the clutch
fork and gaining significant foot room for the driver.

Good Luck,
Curtis Fisher