B382002384LRXFE Lives!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: B382002384LRXFE Lives!
From: "Theodore V. Brown" <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 21:56:38 -0400
Listers:
After only 19 years, B382002384LRXFE is back on the road!  Restored to her
original
BRG and looking good, we drove her home yesterday.  The first new car I
ever bought,
the car we took on our honeymoon, the car I taught my wife to drive on and
the car
that brought our older daughter home from the hospital now looks as good as
new and
will, shortly, I hope, be running better than new.  Her heart is strong
(and warm) and she
has a couple of Mr. Lucas' annoyances, but she lives.  If nothing else, I
am persistent, but
I need your help.

Right now, there are no brake lights.  There is 12 volts at the stop light
switch, but
nothing at the brake lights even if the switch is bypassed, so I am
assuming that the switch
is not the problem.  I  assume there is a bad connection somewhere between the
switch and the brake lights.  Does anyone know if there is a connector
between the switch
and the lights and, if so, where it is located?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Second problem - somehow the body shop lost most of the small pieces inside
the
boot.  If anyone has the two u-shaped hooks the front end of the trunk
floor pivots on and
one of the fasteners the back end rests on that they would like to sell, I
would be very
appreciative.

In large part, my Tiger is alive because of the list.  I am sure I would
have given up many
times if it had not been for all those who contribute and whose affection
and enthusiasm
have reminded me, again and again, of how much fun a Tiger can be and how
special
they are.  Thank you all.