Re: B382002384LRXFE Lives!

To: Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: B382002384LRXFE Lives!
From: stubrennan@attbi.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:20:24 +0000
Another common problem involves yet another brilliant
example of British electrical design.  The ground for
the tail light asemblies is through their mounting wing
nuts. This simplification probably saved Rootes almost a
dollar a car, but we end up paying more as we fight with
poor contact caused by corrosion or a good paint or
rustproofing job.  Every spring, as part of my "out of
hibernation" checks, I undo, then retighten these wing
nuts assure reliable tail light operation.

Stu