Re: Tigers United Rallye

To: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Tigers United Rallye
From: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:51:52 -0700
Rob Guerra wrote:

> The rally is a really fun part of Tigers United.  it is usually set up as a
> gimmick rally intended to take you on a 2 hour or so tour of the local
> country side.  You will need a navigator but there are usually plenty of
> people around.
>
> As far as the directions go... they are pretty simple (they try and not get
> people lost).  You'll probably have to answer some questions along the way
> (ie gimmick part). For example -  you might drive past a ranch named
> "Dude's 4D Horseshoe" and the associated question might be "who owns the 4D?"
>
> It's just a fun drive.... last year 3 teams tied with the same score for
> first place.

To add to what Rob said:
I've done alot of gimmick rallyes and the Tigers United rallye is NOTHING like
those!  To put it bluntly, they are reeeallly loose.  They are just for fun, so
just try it, you will have fun.  Usually they want to know something like how
many miles the rallye was..   We got first place at SUNI II with a broken
speedo!!  We just guessed...and got lucky  :)  Every rallye is different so you
never know what you are in for.
Gary