Re: ampmeter

To: Kathy and Erich Coiner <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Subject: Re: ampmeter
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:35:33 -0700
Kathy and Erich Coiner wrote:

> [...]

Yes, Erich, I have, although it was branded LUCAS, like the ammeter is,
at matched the rest of the look exactly. I do not know where it came
from, but there are certainly a lot of Lucas electrical gauges on
British cars, and it is probably after 1967.

Look to MG, or Lucas new instrument suppliers.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman