RE: My 2 cents

To: "'CoolVT@aol.com'" <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: RE: My 2 cents
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:35:58 -0400
Mark,
It sounds like fuel is getting ignited in the exhaust. Still sounds like
failing ignition .. un-burnt fuel from some cylinders gets to the
pipes/mufflers and then the next ignited pulse ignites it in the exhaust.
BUT
Unfortunately I had a similar symptom when my timing chain skipped though.
When you shut it off at the gas station did it cough or stutter or run on
when you shut it off at the gas station? This could have caused the chain to
skip if it was loose.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (949) 305-5394
Cell: (949) 439-4784
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.