Rootes Continuing Development Department

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Rootes Continuing Development Department
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:58:31 -0700
Steve:
Stroker motors, Fulcrum pin fixes, engine cooling and now intermittant
wipers.  Things the factory never envisioned, things the factory should
have done, things the factory never had time to do.

I'm continually surprised, awed and appreciative of the many talented
people in the farflung, unofficial "Rootes Continuing Development
Department" who are constantly working to make our cars even better than
they were when they left the factory--and I really appreciate you,
Steve, and the other folks who keep the Tigers United website up and
running.

THANKS to all of you who share your knowledge and to all of you who
create a home for that knowledge and thanks to all of you for making it
freely available to everyone.

Regards

David Sosna