Re: Rootes Continuing Development Department

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rootes Continuing Development Department
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:45:14 -0700
Hmmmm,
     With that in mind.........      I'm about to have a friend paint my car
in his body shop.  It should be ready about the time we land on Mars at the
rate it's going, but, hope springing eternal, I am now considering my next
move(s).  This car got the Mike Tyson share of an argument with something
fairly solid a few decades ago, and the plastic surgeon may not have gotten
past pre-med, so we're not worrying too much about keeping it out of
'personalized/modified' at it's first outing  (probably TU CXII).
    So my question is:  what DOES the well dressed Tiger wear these days.  I
too have seen many interesting innovations mentioned on this list (and
elsewhere), but many are not without their detractors too (Ackerman correction
comes to mind).  It might make an interesting thread (or just one more endless
irritant), but I'd like to hear what everyone's favorite (read road effective,
cost effective, and relatively reversible) modern upgrade is.
    Those of you scratching your noses with your delete finger a few weeks ago
weren't lucky enough to miss my eBay stroker parts story (still evolving as
you read!!).  It's that sort of  "stick TBON on the wall and throw darts at
it"  kind of irreverence I'm looking for here.  To paraphrase Chris....It's
all stock, why ask me.
    So let's hear it.  If you had to pick anything that you've done to your
own car that made the MOST difference in utility and enjoyment (selling it and
buying a Daytona Coupe doesn't count), from Wilwoods to motorized screen
washers to trunk mounted Gatling guns (sp.  -1), what would it be and what is
the source for those wishing a similar setup?  Owners like Larry who have done
lots of things could certainly be forgiven a top three list.

       ???????

           Chris Hill