Door wing seal installation help needed

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Door wing seal installation help needed
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 23:01:39 -0700
Hi, some of you may have figured out that I'm trying to put together a
MKI Tiger with no examples of the "proper" vehicle at my disposal.  My
car was devoid of any soft trim when I got it so in this area I am also
without the aid of my recollections or photographic records.  I have
done well with borrowed and donated images and your written
descriptions.  I want to thank you all for the help so far and assure
you that it has not been in vain as I am very close to my version of a
thoroughly reconstituted  Sunbeam Tiger.

It is time to ask for some more images since I do not think that written
description will cut it this time.  I need detail of the Door Wing Seal
when properly installed to the window frame and body.  I have two new
sets of this trim but have somehow lost both sets of instructions that
came with these.  See this informative (but somewhat blurry) image
provided to me by Steve Laifman for a graphical representation of what
I'm looking for;

http://home.attbi.com/~itswonderful/images/Rubbertrim.jpg

A focused picture from the same vantage with the top down (very
important) would be much appreciated!  Another shot of this piece as it
is attached to the body (upper door opening) would be fantastic.

I'm also missing good detail of the drip molding (the shinny piece
underneath the seal in the picture).  What I'd like to see is shots
(from the outside of the car) that show me this piece properly
installed.  I'm particularly interested in the top of the drip molding
relative to the top of the windshield frame trim and the bottom of the
drip molding relative to the body (windshield frame installed on car).

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Frank
B9471116