Room at Monterey

To: vintage race net <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Room at Monterey
From: Craig Wright <cwright@pdghightower.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:13:22 -0700
I have an extra room at Monterey for the Historics weekend that needs to be
canceled
tomorrow. It is at the Econo Lodge which is at the corner of 68 and Fremont.
This is about
4 miles from the track an 1 mile from downtown. Four nights (8/15 - 8/18), two
Queen beds,
about $600. Let me know ASAP if you might want it. First received request gets
it.

Craig Wright

PS: for those not out west, the connection to this email and the list is that
this is the
weekend for the Monterey Historic races, Pebble Beach Concourse, and the
Concorso
Itailano.