Color scheme - 'realm of "what if" ...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Color scheme - 'realm of "what if" ...
From: Gene Sokolowski <tigeriowa@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I'm thinking ahead again about the color scheme for my Tiger.  Originally it
was a BRG with black interior.  I'm considering keeping that scheme or going to
a dark blue/white interior combination.

Does anyone know of someone who has a dark blue Tiger with white interior ...
Midnight Blue of Nightmist Blue (almost a black).  If so, how much of the
interior is white ... seats, console, soft top, interior door panels, etc?

Would appreciate a link to some pictures or contact information of a current
owner.

Thanks in advance.
Gene

Gene Sokolowski