Re: How Tach-ie

To: "Doug & Rett Leithauser" <dleit@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: How Tach-ie
From: garywinblad@attbi.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:59:59 +0000
Good work Doug!
Until you put a hole for adjustment, there NEVER is one.
Yes, the control is VERY sensitive.. and with vibration,
it WILL change.  And the top end is always the problem,
you will probably notice on hot days, it will read very
high, conversely I guess, on cold days it will read
low.. so do your drag racing on hot days so you don't
over-rev  ;-)
Gary