Re: How Tach-ie

To: garywinblad@attbi.com
Subject: Re: How Tach-ie
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 17:13:14 -0700
Hi Gary:
I hadn't previously seen any mention of the "hot day, high tach reading"
syndrome anywhere.  Thanks for bringing it up-I thought I was the only
one with the problem and assumed that the guys who calibrated it had
made a mistake somewhere.  And, of course, I've been too lazy to call
them and ask about it, but it's been really weird to drive the car and
after a while the tach starts reading higher and higher--with no
corresponding increase in road speed.

Regards

David Sosna