Bob & Shirley eMail

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bob & Shirley eMail
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:32:06 -0700
popstiger <bobandshirley@earthlink.net>

Was sent an email by a Tiger Forum user, and it was bounced for
incorrect address.

Bob and Shirley (PopsTiger),

Please go to the Forum, Log In, go to your name in "Members", find your
name, click on the pencil in the far right column, and edit your profile
to contain your correct email address so you will receive your replies.

Here is what you were sent:
________________________________
Hello popstiger

davew has replied to a topic on TigersUnited Forum that you requested
notification to. Regarding the subject - Air filter
element--stock 260 V8.

You can view the reply at
http://www.sunbeamtigers.com/forum/link.asp?TOPIC_ID=141

My administrator's bounce notification left no sender's name.

Forum Members, please keep your addresses current as I cannot forward
all bounces by bombing the list. This is just an example of why you should.

My apologies for the space, but maybe some others may want to read about
Tiger air filters, as well.

Steve
--

Steve Laifman