Tiger for sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger for sale
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:05:59 -0400
 Several months back two friends and I looked at this Tiger for sale in
Southern Maryland, unfortunately I had just bought my Tiger, and both of my
two friends already have one too, but you always have to look when they are
this close to home. Ed is asking $4,000 for the his Tiger, it "is" a project
car but has no more than the usual rust (rocker, qtr panels,floor), and as I
recall, it wasn't really all that bad, and it comes with some extra parts.
If I didn't already have a Tiger I think I would have bought this one, it is
still very tempting. I don't live alone now, but if I were to buy this I
would.
  You can contact Ed Marshall at 301-259-2400 or email him at
RTI.marshall@att.net
Russ