Re: Bonnet (Hood) Fun

To: ssage@SoCal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Bonnet (Hood) Fun
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:43:41 -0700
Steve,

Your hood alignment and latch alignment instructions have been on
http://www.TigersUnited.com for a while now.

You can find the instructions at:
http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tt-body9.asp

Go down the page to the answer to Jim Pickard (with pictures) of a
method of aligning the hood catches so it opens easily and NEVER happens
again. It's about half way down a long page. If you can "search" your
browser page, look for "You want HOW MUCH for that hood?. Covers hood
alignment as well.

Written by somebody "Steve" too.  (9-)

--

Steve Laifman