RE: Ideas for England x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Ideas for England x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:12:01 -0400
Sorry - I meant the autojumble at Beaulieu that Jim mentioned.  I had never
heard the term autojumble until I read the review in the TE/AE newsletter,
but it's like a flea market of just cars, parts, toys, etc..  The Beaulieu
autojumble is just huge, and this is what was reviewed as a bust, not the
museum.  Very few Rootes parts.

I plan to go to Beaulieu museum just to see the Sunbeam land speed holder if
nothing else and take pictures, pictures, pictures.

My friend, Mike Frank, was disappointed, but different strokes for different
strokes I guess.  I plan to have a good time.

Sorry for causing the confusion, Steve

Chris