Re: Master Cylinder Replacement

To: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder Replacement
From: garywinblad@attbi.com
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:41:08 +0000
Bob,
The master I used came out of a mid-80's Ford Courier
truck with drum brakes.  It has a 0.75inch bore and I
love my brakes now.  No more monkey motion of the servo
kickin in and just about the same pedal effort.  I also
have the Dale rear disks and CAT braided SS lines and
the pedal is nice and solid.. it just goes down and
stops and you just modulate the pressure with almost no
movement of the pedal!  And now I don't worry every time
I push the pedal that the last pedal push might have
squirted the last fluid out a leak somewhere (did I
mention the Courier master is dual circuit?)  ;-)
Gary