Re: Tigers Digest V1 #301

Subject: Re: Tigers Digest V1 #301
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 11:45:34 -0600
Hey Jim, Hey Gang,

Several aftermarket cruise controls are available and relatively easy to
install, I guess. The leading model is doubtless Dakota Digital, about $200
at any hot rod shoppe. Upon learning that they are indistinguishable from
the Dakota (probably share a common component manufacturer) I selected a PEP
BOYS which cost $100 for installation in Sleek Black Beauty then paid a guy
a $100 to install it. No holes drilled. Works like a champ and I would not
be able to go on those 500 mile cruises without the thing. (Though I admit
the air conditioning gets more work as it is used every day.)

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'41 Chevrolet Coupe 350/350, '66 Morgan Plus Four, '89 Alfa Romeo Spider
(FOR SALE), '67 Sunbeam Alpine (babysitting)