Voltage

To: "'larry.p@erols.com'" <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Voltage
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 04:10:58 -0400
Larry,
I believe it is a voltage control issue and I think Craig is on the right
track. An engine at higher RPM can vibrate and with loose spade (Crap)
connectors it would act as a fluctuating current. Not sure what kind of mini
starter you used (One wire or separate wire from solenoid to trigger) (I
used only the heavy wire over to the starter and ran the starter solenoid on
the mini starter to the heavy lead connection on the starter from the
firewall solenoid) or whether you touched the solenoid connections as there
is a low voltage connection on the solenoid.
But due to the intermittent nature and the fact that it started to get worse
as you would rev the engine, the engine motion and the potential arcing of
the loose connection could act to make the condition worsen. I am going to a
.... 1 Forgot to tighten something or 2 loose spade lug or 3 reversed the
solenoid small wire connection.

So ...Uh .... when do you plan on letting us know?  Inquiring minds you
know!

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (949) 305-5394
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.