Palo Alto

To: "Tiger List \(Tiger List\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Palo Alto
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 18:21:14 -0700
Me and the family had a good time at the Palo Alto British Car meet
today.  The weather was splendid and although the turn out seemed a bit
smaller than usual there were still a lot of neat cars to drool over.
It was nice to see Gary Winblad, Kevin Meek and Paul R. (not going to
risk butchering the spelling) again and I really enjoyed my chats with
Gary and Paul, thanks guys!  You guys were both pretty convincing with
your 5-speed persuasion!  Roland, are you still out there?  Sorry I
missed you but your car dazzled me with its rich patina as usual.  I'm
sorry I didn't stop and say hi Norm but I spent so much time with Gary
and Paul that my family would probably have killed me if I'd have come
over to talk some more on my way out.  I *WILL* be driving my car to the
show next year!

Frank
B9471116