RE: Which lift to buy

To: tiger351w@attbi.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Which lift to buy
From: "Chad Raynal" <chad.raynal@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:24:04 -0400 (EDT)
 Hello Rob, I can not comment on the other brands/options, but I can give a
very positive recommendation for the Rotary lift.  I purchased one of the
assymetrical models, and have had nothing but perfect operation from it. Let me
know if you want additional information regarding the Bay Area dealer who sold
it to me... if you still live in the Bay Area.Chad Raynal--- On Thu 09/12, Rob
Guerra &lt; tiger351w@attbi.com &gt; wrote:From: Rob Guerra [mailto:
tiger351w@attbi.com]To: tigers@autox.team.netDate: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:34:24
-0700Subject: Which lift to buyI need some input from those of you out there
that have 2 post lifts. I am getting ready to purchase a new lift for my garage
and I thought I had it narrowed down between the Benwil and Rotary, but now
someone (sales rep) threw in the Mohawk.I guess the Mohawk is made from heavier
gauge steel, uses larger rams, and chains instead of cables. Of course it is
almost twice the price.I am planning on buying a 10,000 # version. Any
advice/opinions would be appreciated.

Changed your e-mail?  Keep your contacts!  Use this free e-mail change of
address service from Return Path.  Register now!