TigersUnited Content Upgrade

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TigersUnited Content Upgrade
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:48:20 -0700
Not only has the http://www.TigersUnited.com web site gotten a fresh new
look and feel, but the temporarily stored material has been brought back
on line.

The popular "Restoration Tips" and "Performance Tuning" articles are
back on-line, as well as the Owners Gallery (renamed from Online Car Show).

Many new features are also active, and are worth seeing. You can now
directly input your own sale/wanted ads onto the site, using the form
provided. You can directly enter your own events, and they will also
appear in the first page calendar.  .

You can now change broken or changed links in the "Links & Online
Resources" pages under the "TigersUnited Info." label.  You can even add
your own sources in the many categories listed.

Malcolm is working very hard on this, and I am in there screwing it up
almost as fast as he is fixing it  ;-)

It's not over yet, but a lot of the major work has been done.  Please
e-mail me if we lost your favorite feature, and we will see what we can do.

This is now, truly, a participative effort with our loyal supporters.
You too have the tools to enhance the usefulness of the site in many
areas. Power to the People. Make your own "build-a-site" content more
timely and appealing. Add your events, your parts, your source
providers. Put your tech tips in the Forum. Be an editor too!! See your
name in lights. Earn your star (Forum) and enjoy what has been provided
for you.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman