Re: Ignition Warning Light on with new alternator

To: garywinblad@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Ignition Warning Light on with new alternator
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:09:29 -0400
Gary, you guys are the EE, Sparky experts, they just give us CE's a
hammer, and tell us to go at it.

The hook up is charging wire from alternator to solenoid/battery
connection, and the one wire to red warning light and then to #2 on
ignition switch.

It works.  I also use a volt meter.

I still can't figure out how the wiring diagram on the flash to pass
circuitry that Theo did for me.   Something is not right there but it
works.

Larry

PS - I felt good and that my EE days were over when the Heath Kit stereo
worked.