Re: Subject: Re: Ignition Warning Light on with new alternator

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Ignition Warning Light on with new alternator
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:14:48 -0700
Frank,

Excellent. The "real" problem here is we all get to believe the over
simplified things we hear.  According to Theo, and backed up by your own
almost identical corresponding conclusion, there IS no "one-wire"
alternator, unless you fail to use the terminals provided for the light!
:-)

Steve

--

Steve Laifman