Tiger on two wheels at Road America

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger on two wheels at Road America
From: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:59:16 EDT
Hello All,

I have just returned from running my Tiger at Road America in beautiful
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. It was a successful weekend and a fun time was had
by all who participated.

The local track photographer captured a disturbing photo of the Tiger in turn
5 (a 100 degree left at the end of the fastest straight) with the drivers
side rear tire
clearly off the ground. This, by any definition, is not a very efficient way
around any turn.

Check out the attached photo!

Respectfully,
Henry Vicioso   (2:55 from standing start, radar trapped at 136mph)

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
September 13, 2002 (2).jpg]